
There is nothing better than delicious lasagna. I mean that with all seriousness. Last weekend I was determined to make a gourmet lasagna recipe. I didn't want one of the simple takes an hour lasagna. Instead I wanted the "simmer the sauce for at entire night" type of lasagna. I started googling recipes and stumbled upon "the world's best lasagna" and decided that I had to make it. I decided to make the sauce on Thursday night and let it simmer for almost 4 hours and put together the rest on Friday before putting it in the oven for an hour. This lasagna completely lived up to it's name and I would highly recommend making it. While it is time consuming to make, it is a surprisingly easy recipe overall. Mix up a salad, garlic bread and a good bottle of wine and you have yourself an amazing Friday night dinner.
Sounds good. Will have to try this one.
ReplyDelete